The Lakeland Easy Klamp
Sheep and goat farming made easy
Easy Klamp Features
- Has a unique dual-catch-and-release full-width pedal for ease of operation
- Has a fully adjustable clamp width
- Is scale ready (no scale kit required)
- Can be set up for left and right hand operation
- Is ideal for dagging, drenching, vaccinating and tagging
- Has fork targets for easy moving around
- Hooks up to Lakeland WCCT-DX Working Chute and Crowding Tub
Sheep and goat farming doesn’t have to be hard.
Make it easy and
get a quote today!
“The first thing that caught my eye was the foot pedal. It’s out of the way and it’s smooth.”
Manufactured right here in North America, The Lakeland Easy Klamp is your premium sheep and goat handler for a variety of tasks such as dagging, drenching, vaccinating and tagging.
It allows the animal to run up the race and then be clamped with ease at an ideal height to save your back and the manhandling of the animal.
A simple, unique dual-catch-and-release full-width pedal allows the operator to securely and safely clamp the sheep or goat with minimal stress to the animal and the operator.
The width of the clamp is fully adjustable by the unique pedal allowing you to run small lambs, pregnant ewes or large breeds.
The Lakeland Easy Klamp comes with a scale ready area to slide load bars up into a protective area away from the ground.
An optional 3 Way Sorter can be purchased attaching to the exit end allowing animals to be sorted on either side or straight through.