Engineered welded truss structures are extremely versatile allowing you to maximize your space requirements. Like all Lakeland Portable Structures, this line up combines industrial-grade steel powdercoat painted frames and engineered fabric. These popular widths are a proven alternative to conventional buildings especially where clear-span design is valued. Engineered truss structures available in 6’ to 16’ truss spacing meet the same stringent building codes as conventional buildings and are designed to meet and /or exceed professional engineer certification. Designed to work with a multitude of foundations, Concrete footings, Concrete walls, concrete blocks, screw pile type steel anchors, wooden posts or wooden pony walls are some of the more common types of foundations to secure your structure to the ground.
Solid and Door end walls can be custom tailored to meet your door opening requirements, be it a fabric roll-up door, AccuTrack reinforced fabric door, double door, or your door of choice. Standard powdercoat painted industrial grade steel for the structure, along with UV inhibited, high density polyethylene woven 12 oz. fabric and hi-tension kits, ensure years of maintenance free service.
- Optional door requirements available
- Full storm flaps
- Complete ground apron
- All structure hardware included
- Foundation options available
- Site specific engineering available
- Optional Door and/or solid end walls available
- Optional venting solutions
- Instruction guide
- Powdercoat paint standard on all FastCovers
- Easily installs on your foundation of choice
- Call for availability, sizes and shipping weights