Large Calf Chute
The Lakeland NS-350 Large Portable Calf Chute allows you to easily and efficiently process newborn up to 4 month old (350 lb) calves, with little stress to you and your calves.
- The transport wheels can be easily removed for normal operation. The calf chute is then easily attached to your corral / handling system.
- Side squeeze securely holds the calf in place and the wide open top provides clear access for easy inoculation.
- The side doors open to give you access for branding. The squeeze and opening door may be quickly changed from side to side.
- The headgate has 2 height positions to accommodate small and large calves. With proper restraint, tagging and dehorning is faster with less stress to the calf.
- The tailgate lifts and holds so the calf cannot kick, move, or fall down. This provides clear access for castrating.
Approximate Inside Chute Overall Dimensions: 41″ L x 18″ W x 45″ H
Approximate shipping weight: 225lbs
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD!
At Lakeland Farm And Ranch Direct, we want to make life a little easier for our customers. This is why we believe in providing Farm Direct Delivery… and by “farm direct” that’s exactly what we mean.
…received delivery last week – on time, unscathed, & a good driver – that means a lot – thanks! – AB
No more extended waiting and no more long days of driving and hauling, or multiple trips to pick-up purchases from a dealer. Our delivery truck will get to you faster and drops off your purchase to your own land. With Lakeland’s large in-stock and on site inventory, our team can expedite the shipping process, so sit back and relax as we deliver directly to your lot. Save yourself the time, the gas and the headache… let Lakeland take care of it!
R.C. – AB –
Calf chute arrived. All good used it to tag and ring some calves so far. Works well.
Doug F – IN –
wished we had it years ago
Anita – Michigan, USA –
Your chute worked great. From one week old to seven months old, everything fit and was very secure and safe once in.
Kevin K. –
We love the calf cart. We have had it for five years and every calf gets tagged and paired out in it. Making a few thousand calves traveling in it.