Spin Trim Chute – DST
- This is a spinning hoof trimmer and self-catch headgate all in one.
- It is a very versatile piece of equipment, able to handle a wide variety of chores-including trimming hooves on sheep & goats, vaccination, tagging, banding, deworming etc.
- It helps make less appealing tasks much easier.
- Spins right over for easy access.
- Multiple locking points – whichever is best for you.
- Fully adjustable to all sizes of sheep & goat.
- Both sides fold in for better, faster clamping
- Comes with a set of tires & hitch for towing around (portable)
- Optional padded sides for small or delicate animals (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 62″l x 43″w x 45″h
Tags: Livestock Handling – Stationary Handling Systems
What is all included on the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute?
The spin table comes standard with automatic self-catch headgate for vaccinating & treating the sheep/goats. It has the cradle squeeze which squeeze the sheep/goat to the center of the unit (gives them a tight hold). 360 degree spin so you can spin the sheep/goat halfway over, 45 degree angle, or right up-side-down. The floor hinges out for trimming hooves. It has a folding gate at the back of the unit. It also comes standard with a set of tires & hitch, if you ever need to move it around.
How much does the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute weigh and what are the dimensions?
Around 300lbs so not too heavy to pull around with a vehicle, tractor, or quad. The dimensions are 62’’L x 43’’W x 45’’H.
Does the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute have a manual or automatic self-catch headgate?
It comes with the automatic self-catch headgate on it. This is handy because you don’t have to have another person ready to catch each sheep/goat as it is coming through the unit. Ideal when you are working by yourself! The automatic self-catch headgate is fully adjustable for different size animals.
Why are the squeeze sides curved on the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute?
The cradle curved sides gives the better hold of the sheep/goat when you are processing them through or spinning them over. Because the squeeze cradles around the body of the sheep/goat, it reduces all the fighting because they have been held tightly.
How easy is it to spin a sheep/goat in the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute?
Very simple! The cradle squeeze keeps the sheep/goat at the center of the unit. When you come to spin, it almost just rolls by itself because of the center of gravity. Saves all the back work!
What are the upholstered leather pads for?
The upholstered leather pads are optional product that are attached to the sides of the cradle squeeze. It is designed for people who are running goats or smaller, skinnier animals. It gives them a tighter, more comfortable hold when you are spinning them over.
Can the Lakeland Deluxe Spin Trim Chute be attached to existing gates/panel I have?
Yes, it comes with the eyes (pin holes) on the back of the unit so you can work it in with your existing panels. All our Lakeland sheep/goat handling equipment (i.e. Sorters, raceway, crowding tub) is design to pin right onto the Deluxe Spin Trim Chute.
Request a quote today!