Tree Shovel – TSH 1800
- Fits most late model skid steers
- Ideal for digging and transplanting trees & shrubs
- Open back design allows operator to engage the shovel into the ground on the leading edge of the tree then continue all the way under the rootball and up the other side, then roll back to the center of the rootball and simply lift the tree out of the hole
- Transport and plant balled and burlapped trees
- Versatile digging and trenching tool in forward and reverse
- Loosens hard-packed soil, rocks, and stumps
- Cut out mounting plate allows for excellent visibility
- 48” digging depth on all models
- Shovel is constructed using 3/8” steel plate with tapered cutting edge
- Heavy duty construction
|TSH 1800||18″||280 lbs|
|TSH 2400||24″||390 lbs|
|TSH 3600||36″||424 lbs|
|TSH 4200||42″||434 lbs|
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD!
At Lakeland Farm And Ranch Direct, a division of Lakeland Group, we want to make life a little easier for our customers. This is why we believe in providing Farm Direct Delivery… and by “farm direct” that’s exactly what we mean.
…received delivery last week – on time, unscathed, & a good driver – that means a lot – thanks! – AB
No more extended waiting and no more long days of driving and hauling, or multiple trips to pick-up purchases from a dealer. Our delivery truck will get to you faster and drops off your purchase to your own land. With Lakeland’s large in-stock and on site inventory, our team can expedite the shipping process, so sit back and relax as we deliver directly to your lot. Save yourself the time, the gas and the headache… let Lakeland take care of it!